« Home | Article Marketing - For Those With Eyes To See, Re... » | 2 Reasons Article Marketing Drives Quality Prospec... » | Three Tips for Successful Article Marketing » | Fast Article Marketing - Latest 4 Targeted Methods... » | The Best Internet Advertising is No-cost Internet ... » | Internet Data Entry Doesn't Have To Be Borring » | Internet Branding - How To Create An "Unstoppable ... » | Internet Safety For Kids » | Newbie Internet Marketer - How to Structure an Art... » | Best Debt Consolidation » 

Monday, April 28, 2008 

Why Article Marketing Works so Well For Creating Profits Online

So many people look at article marketing as just a traffic source. And it is a traffic source. But it is so much more. You see, with most traffic sources, the impact of the traffic source ends once the traffic is delivered.

But with article marketing, the traffic source Internet Marketingouzgig creating credibility long after the initial traffic is delivered.

In my case, with 1000's of live articles online, someone may join my list, and later decide they want more information about something online, then they go to read some of my other articles. The advantage to this is increased credibility, and that helps Amartjzbcfr Amartszuvbi more sales in the long run, as my subscribers continue to look to me for advice, knowing they can get it either directly from me or by reading more of my articles online.

This creates long term credibility online, which of course is Tarangbhargavarljcbko Tarangbhargavanalswimcs am looking for.

Also, with article marketing, once I publish an article, I may get several visitors from that article the first month, much as any other traffic source would provide. But I will also get traffic the second month and the 3rd month and so on. I continue to get traffic from articles I submitted over a year ago - which means I am getting much more traffic than if I had paid for traffic one time up front.

These are just two of the reasons I favor article marketing over other traffic sources.

The bottom line is that article marketing is good for so much more than just traffic, but it helps me to build long term relationships online, hence increasing long term visitor value and profits.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, 'Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide'

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1565 articles in print and 11 published ebooks.